Solary Electricals TG-820 Coating Thickness Gauge Tester can be used for non-destructive coating thickness measurement on non-magnetic coatings (e.g. paint, enamel, chrome on steel), and insulating coatings (e.g. paint and anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals.
Applications: Paint manufacturers, painting inspector, painter, sand blasting contractors, finishing, anti-corrosion painting contractors, machine tools manufacturers, car insurance surveyors, automobile parts manufacturer, can manufacturers, automobile repair, quality control departments, pipeline industry, aircraft industry, package converters, and gas and water industries.
- Menu interface
- User can set alarm limit
- 128*128 dots LCD display
- Red LED alarm indication
- Multi-language supported
- Unit optional: um, mm and mils
- LCD can be rotated to be used easily
- Up to 5 measurement groups supported
- Range 0~2000um, accuracy ±2.5%±1um
- Readings can be stored, recalled and deleted
- Automatic detection of the substrates type(F or N)
- Connect with PC via USB and download readings
- Easy to do zero calibration and support multi-point calibration
- LCD shows mean, maximum, minimum and standard deviation