Solary Electricals MIG226S Inverter aluminum MIG Welder
- Compared with MIG228S, Solary Electricals MIG226S has a smaller body and installs less welding wire.
- It is applicable to a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, HSS high strength steels, galvanized sheets, aluminum, and more.
- Suitable for soft wire such as the Alsi5 or Alsi12(recommended for car body repairs).
- Equipped with double-pulse technology, Solary Electricals' MIG226S is your ideal tool for aluminum welding.
- Equipped with IGBT inverter, soft switching control technology, and fast arc ignition system to ensure efficient and steady welding. Materials' mechanical properties are maintained with minimum welding deformation and spatter.
- Built-in memory function that stores up to 6 sets of customizing welding data.
- SYNERGIC Function - the rapid and easy setting of welding programs. Ensures a constant strong control on the arc for high welding quality.
- Digital display panel and the latest PWM control technology.